L**'s avatar'
L**2 months agoOther Career Advice

Which offer should I accept ? Complaint handling QA in sg or regional study coordinator in clinical research in Malaysia ?

I have 3 years of working experience as a quality engineer in Malaysia . Now, I have to choose between continue working as a complaint coordinator QA (quality assurance ) in a medical device company (foreign company) in Singapore or start off a new position as a regional study coordinator (MNC) in Malaysia? I am worried if complaint coordinator QA will be replaced by AI soon and thought if staying in Malaysia and trying out a new position. My job as a complaint coordinator doesn’t require me to interact with customers, more of a processing part. I am lost which path to continue for my future career.
Michael Lim's avatar'
Michael Lim2 months ago
Based on your concerns about the potential impact of AI on your current role as a complaint coordinator QA, and your interest in trying out a new position, it may be a good idea to consider the regional study coordinator position in clinical research in Malaysia. This role could offer you new challenges and allow you to further broaden your skills and experience in a different industry. Additionally, being part of a multinational company could provide you with opportunities for career growth and advancement. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your personal career goals and aspirations.